Saturday, April 28, 2012

Menu Week 4/22/12

This week at Dominicks I can't make a menu!  So glad that I was able to write about stocking up a few weeks ago on meat/pasta and red sauce.  This week it is b2g2f of coke products and a free bag of cookies and bogof potatoes.  Not the best menu going.  The bogof bags of potatoes will come in handy with the ham that I recently bought--my Mom's scalloped potatoes and ham--I can taste it now.

I did however go to Target for one item and ended up buying lots of frozen fish that were 50% off and then another 5% off because I used my Target red card.  Of course Target had plenty of things that were 50% off but I only bought 1) food, 2) food I knew we would eat, 3) food I would never of had a coupon for. 

Some weeks are better than others for saving money at the grocery store!

Thank you God for all the opportunities that you put in my life to work in kitchens.  A kitchen is truly a place of service and offers a learning experience like no other, help me to make my own kitchen a welcoming place for all kinds of nourishment to all who enter.



No comments:

Post a Comment