Sunday, December 12, 2010

Too busy for one day!

Eric came home yesterday for Olivia's birthday and left this morning.  Our time was too short and filled with too many jobs.  We both wanted to just sit with each other.  Well, that is what I wanted and I'm sure that Eric wouldn't have minded just sitting.

Olivia had a nice birthday despite us all being so sick.  We managed to go to Red Robin for her celebration without her getting sick.  A prayer answered. 

This morning saying goodbye again was tearful for me. 

We then left for pottery class.  Pottery class with 4 kids--all glazing different little projects . . . a little loud and very chaotic. 

Then off to Target to get a birthday gift for Charlotte's friend and then dropped Charlotte off at the movie theater.  She has only been to one movie in her life and she was only 2.  I hope that goes well.  She anticipated drama so she took her favorite stuffed animal puppy.

Back home for a while to paint the office and then leave for Joseph's soccer game and then go pick up Charlotte again.

I will be completely done for the day right after dinner. 

It is snowing today.  Windy with heavy snow.  We will all stay home tomorrow and play in the snow and drink hot chocolate. 

St. Theresa's Prayer:
May today there be peace within.  May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.  May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.  May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given t you.  May you be content knowing you are a child of God.  Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.  It is there for each and everyone of us.

I have had this prayer on the cupboard above my coffee pot for a couple of years now.  In getting the house ready I had to take it down.  I thought I would share it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment